Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Time to get legit

Go down 
AuthorMessage
andeejo10
Admin

Time to get legit Empty
PostSubject: Time to get legit   Time to get legit I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 11:24 am

hello gentlemen and any fine lady friends we have with us. i will skip the intro since i have already posted it in the other forum section. i hope you all received my circ and were nodding your head at some of the ideas. the last time i played Ogame my alliance had a pretty sweet system of using the forum and staying connected. i dont believe that we will have to get as intense and look into ventrillo or our own chat site but i think the forum should be raised up as the main form of communication.

i request access to help manage the forum, deleting outdated posts, creating thread topics etc. a good forum helps to keep an alliance together and also increases fun as wee shoot the breeze over why xbox is so much better than ps (pronounced piss*).

please be in communication about ideas for a neat (as in tidy) and focused forum so we can get the ball rolling for team unity.

I am really not as hardcore as this makes me sound... it just really isnt that much effort to do just this (we had guys on vent planning acs attack... that wass hardcore).

-lets do this thing

love, the warden
Back to top Go down

Time to get legit
Page 1 of 1