Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Growl Hssth Phht Rowl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chuut-Riit

Chuut-Riit

Growl Hssth Phht Rowl  Empty
PostSubject: Growl Hssth Phht Rowl    Growl Hssth Phht Rowl  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 9:54 am

Growl Hssth Phht Rowl !

Thought I'd speak to all of you when I had the upper hand in my system!
I'm still conquering, taking and learning the hard way, as is my way. My aim is to build my empire in the Kzintosh tradition!
Strength, speed and ferocity. Weakness is for herbivores, pirates and aliens.

I look forward to networking with as many of you as possible. There's much to be gained from friendship and even more from my enemies.

Any ideas or requests for assistance will always be welcome. Do not come to me in fear or anger. Both are for weaklings and again, the herbivores.

When I am not commanding my heroes I have hobbies to entertain me. I hunt, fish and duel constantly. My 30 plus children are always trying to claim my throne so I must be ready! The harem also keeps me busy with constant demands for my attention and funds. Dark Matter does not grow on stars!

I do dream big! Sometimes as nightmares - of a life as a Multimedia designer! Working for money - not glory! And, being artistic! Impossible - I know - but it does have a bright spot. Often, I speed and fly on 'roads' in a Camaro - specifically a '68' Camaro. Then I awake and return to the power and glory that is mine!

Do contact me. Fear nothing! Treat herbivores as they should be - lesser beings worth farming!

Chuut-Riit
Scream and Leap!

Back to top Go down

Growl Hssth Phht Rowl
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Andromeda US :: Introductions-
Jump to: