Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Galaxie Tool anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
midnightlightning

Galaxie Tool anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 pm

I've got a server running Galaxy Tool for my own purposes of keeping track of my Espionage reports; anyone want to collaborate and pool data in one source?
Back to top Go down
Alia20

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 3:53 pm

How exactly does Galaxie Tool work? I heard about it, but really never knew how well it worked..etc.
Back to top Go down
midnightlightning

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:01 pm

Galaxie Tool is a separate site where you can cut and paste the game-generated espionage reports (and some other screens of data, like the highscore list), and it keeps an archive of them. This then allows users of the tool to view an enhanced "galaxy view" where you can see the most recent Espionage report of the planets, done by any of the members of the tool, and can do searches for appropriate raiding targets, or search to find out what other planets a player owns and where they are.

There's a Firefox extension that does the data submission automatically, so you don't even have to copy/paste them to get the benefits.
Back to top Go down
Chuut-Riit

Chuut-Riit

PostSubject: Tell us how you want the data!?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:04 am

Gladly support you. Especially if we can share the info.
I'm in if you have Tool / Server set up already?

I'll do my best to support you on this project!
Chuut-Riit
Scream and Leap
Back to top Go down
midnightlightning

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 am

Head on over to http://midnightdesign.ws/random/galaxytool and make yourself an account and I'll approve it.

And then you may want to install the Firefox extension (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8588/) if you use that browser (the extension calls itself a "toolbar",, but it really doesn't add a toolbar to your browser, it only adds a in-site notice when you're on OGame)
Back to top Go down
Chuut-Riit

Chuut-Riit

PostSubject: I have Omega and Sandhill5 Ask to join too!   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 8:04 am

I'll recommend my Buddies to joinup - specifically SEF members Omega and Sandhill5.

See if they can support this too!

Chuut-Riit
Back to top Go down
midnightlightning

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Chuut-Riit, I activated your user, in case you didn't notice; feel free to log in whenever!
Back to top Go down
Chuut-Riit

Chuut-Riit

PostSubject: Unable to Login?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 10:04 am

Tried accessing the GalaxyTool. No luck!

Anything I should know - or should i reset my password?

Chuut-Riit
Death from Above!
Back to top Go down
midnightlightning

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:03 pm

I'd try resetting your password; Alia20 got in, so I think the server's operating correctly.
Back to top Go down
SkyRunner

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 3:10 pm

I signed up too. I have a couple of sly reports lying around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Galaxie Tool anyone?   Galaxie Tool anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galaxie Tool anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Andromeda US :: General-
Jump to: