Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Starting over

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azhei

Starting over Empty
PostSubject: Starting over   Starting over I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 2:11 pm

Since I had not played this game before, I was unable to do a few things that are best done in the beginning. I'm thinking about starting over now that I know better how the game flows. Once you get the hang of the gameplay, there isn't much that changed later on in the game is there? I haven't coloninzed, gone on an expedition, or spied on other planets yet. Anyone have any thoughts to this?
Back to top Go down
Alia20

Starting over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting over   Starting over I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:37 am

I shouldn't think you would have to start over, there is no absolute perfect way to setup. But once you get further into the game, more options are available to build such as ships and buildings. Also there is always a possibility of getting a moon.

In my experience, the game gets faster paced and more technical later on. Capella is a very new universe so it will feel a bit stagnant at first because not many people are completely settled yet.
Back to top Go down
crummer

Starting over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting over   Starting over I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 4:27 pm

yes it is so slow going at first than it gets interesting.. it seems like it is taking forever to get any amount of resourses going ..
Back to top Go down
Azhei

Starting over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting over   Starting over I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:58 pm

Now that I am starting to use espionage probes and raiding this way, things are going pretty well. I just need to get more funds so that I can build more cargos.

I checked out a planet that didn't appear to have any defenses, just resources. I sent just a single shuttle there which I had lost contact with (implying it didn't last past the first attack). This planet looked like it had not been touched in a while. any ideas as to what could have happened? I just realized I should have sent over a probe after I figured it out but it was at the end of a long shift, I have since sent them all to another planet as part of an attack to fleetsave while I build up money. they wond be back for 5 hours.

demon1176 [1:246:12]

- Edit -

Jsut realized that I was dividing my high score by 5 to see who I can attack, then looking at player's points to find targets. not THEIR high scores. stupid! hope this doesnt come back to haunt me when they do actually come back. pale I did get a guy that has some good resources though. just need more SC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Starting over Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting over   Starting over I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Starting over
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Electra :: General-
Jump to: