Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from RB 23

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rb23

rb23

Hello from RB 23 Empty
PostSubject: Hello from RB 23   Hello from RB 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:45 am

First of all how is everyone doing. I`v been playing this game for about a week on Capella and all most a month in 2 week I think any ways I first started playing anther game called Desert Blitz and had the Number 1 Alliance int he game with 64 members most of I still keep in contact with I found out about this game by a friend and gave it a try did not put much it to it to start because I was busy with the other account being a leader kind of take a lot of time. then I started playing more of this game and I was going thorough the Tutorial and came up to where you needed to join an alliance and well this is where I am now I was just going to join for the Tutorial and then open my own alliance but everyone on here was so welcoming I decided to stay everyone helps everyone here and I like that in a good alliance there`s good leader ship here so I remain loyal to SEF and only SEF and in my mined they are the best to be with. Sorry for all that reading. Sleep

Now to tell you about me my name is Roger I`m 29 I live in Miami FL. I am in to car really just a gear head I just love cars meaning car crazy. I also have two little one one`s a boy and the other is a girl my boy is my oldest and he loves care to I could not of asked for anything better my girl shes still a little one but shes getting in to it my little grease monkey Laughing . I am married to my best friend she inspires me and she is also grate we have been together for 8 years now and still in love. Well I think that is it sorry again for putting you to Sleep

Thanks RB 23 tongue
Back to top Go down
http://roger.bennett23@yahoo.co

Hello from RB 23
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Electra :: Introductions-
Jump to: