Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello from the Capella universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Azhei

Hello from the Capella universe Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the Capella universe   Hello from the Capella universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:06 am

Hi, My name is Azhei, I am a 28 year old Registered Nurse out of Washington state. I work 12hr nights and am able to log on to OGame at work so can check my game when I have time . I am a father of two with a beautiful wife. I am new to this game but, because of home demands, plan being a turtle/miner after I see what all there is (may not be able to log in very often). If anyone has any tips that they would like to share, I would love to hear them.

Thanks,
Azhei
Back to top Go down
crummer

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Capella universe   Hello from the Capella universe I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 10:32 pm

Hello, we are glad you decided to join us. at first it is kind of slow going so just get through the tutorial steps and that has good rewards for completing..
Back to top Go down
Crystal Violet

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Capella universe   Hello from the Capella universe I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:39 pm

Hello I'm Crystal Violet,
a name which I actually borrowed from a stain we used in microbiology thus the chemical signature I use of C19H28N3Cl.

Not married, no kids, long story... I find it funny Azhei that I am from WA state and was doing my pre-req's for nursing, though I didn't go on to the nursing program. Happy mining to you. There is nothing wrong with being a turtle!

I started playing cautiously a few months ago in another game and have just started to come out of my shell (pun intended). Although I grew up in a world without personal computers unlike many of my peers I jumped in head first when they hit the market, dabbling except where it suited my needs to really learn what I was doing. However I don't have any more gaming experience with my added years. I appreciate all the wisdom and experience of my much younger allies.

See you in Capella!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from the Capella universe   Hello from the Capella universe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from the Capella universe
Page 1 of 1