Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Defending Attacks

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alia20

Defending Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Defending Attacks   Defending Attacks I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:44 pm

How do you know if an attack is coming? If you lose the battle, what should you do first to recuperate?
Back to top Go down
crummer

Defending Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Attacks   Defending Attacks I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:07 am

the hostile feets with be flashing with a warning sign...check fleet movement at that time and see what they are sending..at that time if you are on...move everything off that planet
Back to top Go down
Tenzo

Defending Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Attacks   Defending Attacks I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:15 pm

After moving everything off the planet send a nice note telling the attacker that everything is gone.
I usually use something like; "I hope the battleships are bringing beer because there is nothing left on the planet" or "poor climate conditions have forced all the resources to leave the planet on vacation. There is a 'no body is home' on the door'. 90% of the time they will turn around after sending a probe

You get the idea. Don't antagonize or threaten like Serendipity. Instead, make friends. Most of the people on my buddy list are people who attacked me or I was attacking at one time.

The more friends you make the less enemies you have! cheers

Tenzo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Defending Attacks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Defending Attacks   Defending Attacks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Defending Attacks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Andromeda US :: General-
Jump to: