Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings from Observer7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
observer7

Greetings from Observer7 Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Observer7   Greetings from Observer7 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:14 am

Hi all. I'm very new to O game, been playing a couple of months and have three planets anchored in sector 1:3. I'm still building up my resources and ships. I haven't explored much and prefer to stick close to home right now. If anyone has any suggestions let me know. In the meantime I'll lay low and keep buiilding a huge reserve fleet that you will be able to call on in the future. Thanks and enjoy playing.

O7
Back to top Go down
MYST

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Observer7   Greetings from Observer7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 2:55 am

Welcome,

With your planet layout, if you bunch all your planets together a bigger guy can farm all your planets at once, in the event of a war they just put up next to your cluster and IPM you and then bash you to hell, try and get 1 planet per Galaxy, more spaced out then.
Back to top Go down
observer7

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Observer7   Greetings from Observer7 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:04 am

Thanks for the tip. I will implement as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Azhei

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Observer7   Greetings from Observer7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

great tip MYST! I was going to grup together as well. perhapse it would be best to establish a new planet next to an alliance member, then the benefits of being close to an ally (strength in numbers and rapid trading) is there to help further strengthen the group while protecting the individual from being "harvested" and totally wiped out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Observer7   Greetings from Observer7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Observer7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sefron Alliance :: Alliance :: Andromeda US :: Introductions-
Jump to: