Sefron Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sefron Alliance

Strength in numbers

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

making a better forum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
andeejo10
Admin

making a better forum Empty
PostSubject: making a better forum   making a better forum I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 10:11 pm

first of all let me say that i am in no way looking to restrict anything done in this alliance and am more than willing to be disagreed with. as i mentioned in another post i think the forum needs to be key to any legit alliance and i was hoping to get some response there... if it is possible can we make a "council" or a group that is in charge of the forums and given powers to alter things on it? or perhaps a group that is at least in discussion of things we see needs for (i would like to be put on this council if that is cool). forum monitor please respond with your thoughts and anyone who wants to help with the forums please say if you are willing.

love, the warden
Back to top Go down
crusader6g

PostSubject: Re: making a better forum   making a better forum I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:32 pm

its fine with me, i really am not the forum type, so if you want run this go ahead
Back to top Go down
Chuut-Riit

Chuut-Riit

PostSubject: Interested in idea: Forum Council   making a better forum I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 am

making a better forum Sefron11
I would also like to see more about the actual Alliance in this forum. I was hoping to learn more about key members, plans, and maybe strategies for players based on Member experience.

If there's a way to improve the forum - How can I help? I'm a Web designer, info architect and illustrator. Would look forward to improving/helping game for alliance members!

Any replies welcome!
Chuut-Riit
Scream and Leap!

andeejo10 wrote:
first of all let me say that i am in no way looking to restrict anything done in this alliance and am more than willing to be disagreed with. as i mentioned in another post i think the forum needs to be key to any legit alliance and i was hoping to get some response there... if it is possible can we make a "council" or a group that is in charge of the forums and given powers to alter things on it? or perhaps a group that is at least in discussion of things we see needs for (i would like to be put on this council if that is cool). forum monitor please respond with your thoughts and anyone who wants to help with the forums please say if you are willing.

love, the warden
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: making a better forum   making a better forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

making a better forum
Page 1 of 1